Friday 4 March 2016

5.3.2016

Hello guys,

It's been sometime since I was here for an update. I've been really busy with college :(
Hope all of you are doing great thus far!

Apparently I still have my braces on as one of my canine is still rotated and I still have to leave it on for a while more. Actually I am not sure if it is possible to achieve perfect curve because I still don't see it and really hope that I will be able to achieve it by the time my braces are ready to be removed. I still have about 2 visits or so before it will finally come off. Can't wait for the retainer days to arrive!

I am also quite disturbed by my wisdom teeth. Right in the beginning before I had my braces on, my dentist told me that if they don't come out by now, they will never be out but hey all 4 of them are revealing themselves! It is quite disgusting because of the smell and taste from food particles that can't be removed from those wisdom tooth that are partially out. I am so frustrated because I don't know how to clean it. Flossing and attempts to brush it out doesn't help a single bit :( It's as if they are way deep inside the gums. I am also concerned that these wisdom teeth will affect all of my teeth post-braces like they will push against all my nicely aligned teeth and become crooked again.

Hopefully everything will turn out well.
My next visit will be near the end of the month so hopefully by then I have good news to share with you guys.

Brace on,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment