Monday 21 December 2015

21.12.2015

P O W E R C H A I N S.

I am finally at the powerchain phase, guys! I am really excited that my braces journey is finally coming to an end.

My visit to the clinic today was not a pleasant on. Dr Ho told me that he will be seeing me in a month's time because my braces have to be compeleted by Chinese New Year which is in Feb (It's been 2 years and 2 months since I first got my braces and he thinks that it is too long). In addition to that, I had two rotated canines which resulted in a small gap on my upper front teeth and Dr Ho did something to it to help me rotate the canines back to where it should be so that the gap will be closed and now my upper braces are so tight and painful. I really hate this part of braces guys but I am trying very hard to stay positive now that I am so close to the end of my braces journey. I am really excited for the day where by my braces are off and I can put on retainers. As much as I feel sad that this journey is coming to an end, I am really happy that I finally have a beautifully aligned set of teeth! Really can't wait to show you guys my new smile once my braces are off. Here's one from today's appointment!

Brace on,
Jaslyn


3 comments:

  1. have you get your braces removed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, nope I have yet to remove them.
      Likely in about 1-2 more visits. :)

      Delete
  2. I was curious on how to close my gap teeth but luckily thanks to orthofill, it helped me fix my teeth gap

    ReplyDelete