Sunday 27 March 2016

27.03.2016

Aloha guys!

Just went for my dental appointment yesterday and the dentist told me that we are good to remove the braces next appointment which is on 30th April! SO HAPPY! I am so excited to show you guys how I look without my braces. Even though I am not exactly satisfied with it because it is not as nice as I had wanted it to be but well since I can remove it, why not? I seriously can't wait to put on those retainers.

Btw the wisdom teeth are healing well and I am so relieved to know that! Feel free to leave any questions below with regards to wisdom teeth or braces. Will be glad to share with you guys! :)

Check back soon yeah guys!

Braced on,
J.

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    What is the area u not satisfied?
    Ur teeth look nice in ur photo

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, hmm the dissatisfaction refers to my upper set of teeth. I think it will be a bit difficult to explain to you here but basically the two teeth just next to my front teeth are slightly at the back. Meaning, I don't get a nice curve like the ones on my bottom teeth. It isn't exactly obvious with the braces on but once they come off it might be easier to see them or maybe it is just me being paranoid about it. But i do agree it looks nice on photos. :)

      Delete
    2. by now your braces should have removed, can show smiles in pic?

      Delete
    3. Hello Connie,
      Unfortunately my braces are not removed yet. It is due for removal on 30th April. Will update on it once it's removed. :)

      Delete