Wednesday 20 November 2013

20th November 2013

Today (unofficially) marks the 1st month since I had my braces on. I kept having tons of complaints about it almost on a daily basis because the upper set of my teeth kept knocking onto the brackets which really caused a lot of pain and discomfort throughout this few weeks. There is also this very bad habit of my jaw snapping itself shut on a irregular interval and it really hurts a lot. I try to prevent that from happening by biting my teeth when I walk and sleep.

Not everyone with braces face this problem. I think it is just me because if how my teeth looks so don't worry that you will end up in the same plight as me.
My next dental appointment with Dr Hoh is on the 7th of December which is 2 weeks from now. Stay tune for more updates. :)

Attached are some photos taken today. Don't mind the pictures 'cause it was taken during my practical lesson. Hee.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment