Monday 9 December 2013

8.12.2013

Hello guys!
So today I went for another visit to Dr Hoh's clinic because my molar bracket came off while I was having my lunch. Nearly wanted to swallow the bracket 'cause I thought it was just something I have difficulty chewing. Thank God I decided to have it checked before I swallowed it down. So Dr Hoh fixed on a new molar bracket for me and told me that I would need a molar ring if it comes off again. And that means I will have to go through the torturous period of not being able to chew my food all over again. I honestly wish that it will not happen 'cause I really dont want to go through the agony all over again.
Attached is a close up picture of my new o-ring colors to welcome christmas!
I am not sure if mentioned previously that I have the problem of jaw snapping in my sleep when I first got my braces on and I thought it was normal or that I had it even before I got my braces on so I tried to rectify the problem by biting my teeth together when I sleep. Overtime the problem went away but I highlighted it to Dr Hoh and he said it could be because of my jaw reflex due to the wires so he didnt tighten it too much on my second visit hoping to retify the issue but it happened again last night while I was sleeping even though I bit my teeth together like I did previously. I swear it hurts like hell but definitely not as bad as the first week because only the front teeth were affected instead of the molars this time round. And I told him again today he said I might need a splint for this but he says that we will leave it as it is for now and see how it goes.
So stay tune for my next update in Jan. My next appt is on 25th Jan before Chinese New Year. I am looking forward to the orange o-rings! ;)

J

No comments:

Post a Comment